1. Living in a refugee community...Willow Branch, my home.
2. the beauty of the little things in life...clothes drying outside
3. Volcano boarding-CNN #2 thing to do before you die
4. Jonna surviving Nicaragua
5. neighborhood girls bonding nights
6. weekly outings to the Yogurt tap...especially with sweet Halima =]
** those who know me during this time, know that this is a complete lie and I am not very thankful at all for little petey, clearly I am not ready to be a mother
9. the reckless, adventurous spirt of the neighborhood kids
10. the beauty of friendships, in which you can hardly speak the same language
11. spending time with friends new and old
12. exchange buddies!
13. BIRTHDAY PARTIES
14. spontaneous model shoots
16. eating so much candy, your ILL...don't miss Nischal on the ground
17. the experience of living with 2 Iranian refugees, and not being able to speak the same language
18. who needs to speak the same language?...dance parties with the roommates
19. the burst of energy from roommates who speak english! JENNA!
20. picnic's in the park
21. trip with the parents to St. Martins- Graduation celebration!!
22. dinner dates in Decatur
23. modern technology aka skype so I can talk to my BFF and sitter
24. newfound love for FARMING!
25. laughter and unforgettable memories with friends
26. kids using our window as a door
27. spending time with Bailey reminiscing on college adventures
28. my mothers visit to Clarkston
29. hiking with the family
Okay so I did more than 20...but who likes even numbers anyways!